I would like to return my Zend Server UI to pre-launch state and go through the Launch wizard again.
Non-clustered Zend Server (already activated)
Note that consequences of these actions, listed in the Details section below.
- Log out of the Zend Server UI.
- Clear the GUI_USERS table by one of the following methods.
- Back up the database by changing the name of the file.
- Windows: <install_dir>/data/db/gui.db
- Mac OS / Linux: <install_dir>/var/db/gui.db
- Empty the GUI_USERS table from the database file. Example on Linux install:
$ sqlite3 /usr/local/zend/var/db/gui.db
sqlite> DELETE FROM GUI_USERS;
- Windows: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zend\ZendServer\gui\config\zs_ui.ini
- Mac OS X / Linux: /usr/local/zend/gui/config/zs_ui.ini
This procedure causes the UI to identify that it has no entries in the GUI_USERS table and therefore the user cannot login or use the Web API.
Note: Removing gui.db will cause you to lose all existing Web API keys permanently.
Note: Removing the GUI_USERS table contents will cause you to lose all known users and their credentials.
Note: It is not advisable to leave your server in launch-wizard state as anyone may run the wizard and enter any credentials for the administrator user.
It is not recommended to run this procedure on a cluster setup. Instead you may want to reform the cluster anew. If you must run the launch process, disconnect the server from the cluster first and then reconnect as part of the launch process.
In some cases (such as an upgrade) some panels may not be displayed in the launch process to keep previous settings such as configuration profile.