[ Zend Studio 6.x ]
[ Windows OS ]
Zend Studio for Eclipse is supporting the latest Zend Framework and you might need the latest library code referred in your updated projects.
Since Zend Studio 10 there is a simpler workflow to add new Zend Framework code base - Creating Zend Framework Projects.
Web Server Modifications:
In order to update the web server, you need to download and extract the ZF library to your library path, and include the new library in the php.ini include_path directive or in the beginning of your PHP code using Zend Framework
Zend Studio for Eclipse Modifications:
- Download and extract the Zend Framework package to your client machine
- Create a new ZF project and fill in the first page.
- Click Next - You will see a reference for FRAMEWORK_HOME to the location under Eclipse package
- Remove the pre-configured ZF_HOME variable - it usually defaults to %INSTALL_PATH%/ZendStudioForEclipse-6.0.0/plugins/com.zend.php.framework.resource_6.0.0.v20080107/resources/ZendFramework
- Add a new external folder that points to the ZF directory you downloaded on step #1. The directory should include the 'Zend' library, in ZF 1.5.1 it is the directory 'library'
- Your new project should include ZF 1.5.1. To verify this simply try to initiate an object of Class Zend_Layout (will not exist for ZF 1.0.3 and below).
Excerpt: Zend Studio for Eclipse is supporting the latest Zend Framework and you might need the latest library code referred in your updated projects.
Original Post Date: 2012-10-21 16:05:38
How to update Zend Framework version in Zend Studio